RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Published: 30 Jan 2023
HOW TO ACCESS INFORMATION
All institutions shall maintain an information manual, which shall help identify the classes of information held by that institution.
PROCEDURES FOR ACCESS
- Kindly put your request into writing to the public institution. The standard application form can be accessed here https://isd.gov.gh/atid/ or the Information Unit of the public institution (Oforikrom Municipal Assembly).
- The application should contain sufficient description or particulars to enable the information to be identified.
- Where an applicant is unable to make the application in writing due to illiteracy or a disability, the applicant may make the request orally, which will be reduced into writing by the Information Officer.
- Indicate the form and manner of access required
- Inspection of Information
- Copy of Information (Hard copy, Electronic copy or Braille)
- Viewing/Listening (Video and Audio)
- Written Transcript
- Translation (specify language)
PERSON TO DEAL WITH APPLICATION
An application to access information shall be dealt with by the Information Officer of the public institution.